Monday, October 14, 2013

What a week

This past week was a little bit of whirlwind! Now it's over and of course hindsight is 20/20. It really wasn't that bad. I could do it again. Right? (My family lived on sandwiches and used the coffee table for all the meals for the week. They are awesome sports!)


Saturday Eva Blake's Makery and Emporium had the chance to be a vendor at the Cheshire Quilt Show! It was also the first time I've tested out the emporium concept in real time. So the 9 days leading up the show were very busy with packaging, pricing, organizing, sorting and packing all of the goods available. It was such a relief to see it all come together not to mention seeing the picture in my head make it out there for others to see.

We received some wonderful comments and perhaps over whelmed a few with the amount of options they had to choose from. We sold paper bundles, ribbon, embellishments, buttons, twine, my patterns and the famous Makery Kits






On a whim we also made up dozens of these little cross stitch kits. While I was at the show my friend taught me how, it's not rocket science but just getting started seemed to be my biggest challenge. By the end of the day I had this little thing.


These kits and others will be available next week in the Eva Blake's Makery Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a wonderful show, I wish I could have seen it in person! Love paper goods.

    ReplyDelete

Little notes and thoughtful thoughts are always welcome.