Friday, October 18, 2013

Hemispheres Are Here



My sweet friend Megan at City Stitches designed this beauty of a quilt called Hemispheres and I'm happy to host today's Quilt Along.

The pattern is available through Arialane. If you'd like to participate you'll need to purchase the pattern and templates it begins on the 21st of this month.

Thanks to Megan I'm also giving away a free pattern! Just leave a comment and I'll draw the winner this Saturday.
The back is very crisp and I love the centric circle quilting!






You could also win the GRAND PRIZE! Which is a beautiful bundle form Marmalade Fabrics. Enter your photos of your quilt in the Flicker Group or hashtag it on Instagram #hemisphersqal


Follow along with more chances to win with these gals...

Oct 8: Alyssa Pileofabric.com
Oct 9: Lindsey lrstitched.com
Oct 10: Christina thesometimescrafter.com
Oct 11: Jennifer knottedthread.com
Oct 12: Sara sewsara.blogspot.com
Oct 13: Emily esposetta.blogspot.com
Oct 14: Angela cuttopieces.blogspot.com
Oct 15: Rachael thefloralsuitcase.com
Oct 16: Shannon littleluvins.com
Oct 17: Kelly craftytwinmommy.blogspot.com
Oct 18: Shannon masteringtheartofbeingme.blogspot.com
Oct 19: Diane fromblankpages.blogspot.com





Sigh, talk about eye candy!
Megan also has a button to add to your blog. You can find it at City Stitches

25 comments:

  1. Wow - pretty pattern and the quilting is STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win and join this QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern! Thanks for the chance to win it!

    bbeyun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern. Hoping to be able to take part in the Quilt Along... we will see if I can free up the time. Thanks for the chance to win the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the opportunity of winning one of Megan's awesome patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun pattern! I would love to try it. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sewbig! You are the winner of the Hemisphere's giveaway! Could you please send me your email and we'll get that free pattern out to you ASAP! sgillmanorr at gmail

      Delete
  7. Great looking quilt, would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to have this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, totally love the colors and the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous guilt! Thanks for the opportunity to win the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Id love to win this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this quilt! Currently obsessed with solids...so i'm definitely loving it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this quilt - and the quilting too!
    I'd love to win a copy of the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winning this pattern would get me going on this quilt along!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I would love to win this pattern to learn more about curved pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the quilt! Would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this pattern. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This pattern and quilt along look like fun. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this pattern - would need to master curves first though!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Would love to win the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like this pattern a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous pattern! Thanks for a chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this pattern. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Little notes and thoughtful thoughts are always welcome.